Summer Walker announces vinyl edition of “Still Over It”
Following the announcement of two sold-out concerts for her Shows on February 18 and 19 at the Coca-Cola Roxy in Atlanta, summer walker announced a vinyl edition of always on it.
Scheduled to drop on March 11, the always on it vinyl will celebrate the success of his 2021 Billboard 200 No.1 album.
The album established a number of staggering marks, becoming one of the biggest records of the last year. The collection of 20 songs features features from artists including Cardi B, SZA, Ari Lennox and Lil Durk, and soared to No. 1 on Apple Music’s all-genre chart thanks to Summer’s unapologetic candor and raw honesty, while her song “Bitter,” featuring Cardi B, ousted Adele’s track “Easy on Me” from Apple Music’s Top Songs Chart upon its release. Following her scorching success, Summer Walker performed the standout track “Unloyal” on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
See below for the first record-breaking 24 hours of summer:
– The biggest debut album ever by a female artist on Apple Music.
– The greatest R&B debut album of all time on Apple Music.
– always on it is currently No. 1 on the Apple Music All-Genre Chart and all songs are between No. 1 and No. 22 on the All-Genre Top Songs Chart.
– Summer Walker’s “Bitter” (lyric video) is the #1 trending song on YouTube.
– Globally, always on it is #1 in 40 markets on Apple Music and #1 in five markets on iTunes.
– always on it received 38 total NMF placements from 34 territories, four more placements than “Ex For a Reason”.
– “No Love” surpassed the first full day of “Ex For A Reason” on Spotify (760k) in just 10 hours. – “No Love” is gearing up to be his biggest Spotify debut ever.
Summer’s first album, Abovewas a massive hit, spending 102 weeks on the Billboard 200 and 14 weeks at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top R&B Albums chart. Above produced eight hits on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs 2020 chart and, to date, the tracks have collectively generated 3.6 billion US streams.