Official Contest Rules: Vinyl Vault Series
· General. By submitting an entry to this Contest, presented by WSLS (“Station”) and the Berglund Center (the “Sponsor”), entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Contest Rules (“Official Rules”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the Contest itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of the Station, whose decisions are binding and final. . Failure to comply with these Official Rules or any contest specific rules may result in disqualification from the contest.
· Eligibility. The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and reside in the local viewing area, and is void where prohibited or restricted by federal or applicable states. Station and Sponsor employees and their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliate, officer, director, agent, advertising and promotional agency, and immediate family members of such employees (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and persons living in the same household as these employees, are not eligible
· How to enter. The contest begins at 4 p.m. EST on June 17. The deadline to participate is September 4 at 11:59 p.m. To enter, entrant must visit the website https://www.wsls.com/contests/2022/06/04/enter-to-win-a-vip-table-at-one-of-our-vinyl- vault-concerts /#// to fill out the contest form for the WSLS Bud Light Vinyl Vault concert series. To enter the contest, you must become a WSLS Insider by creating a free account at https://www.wsls.com/insider/. If you do not have a WSLS Insider account, you will not be eligible for the contest. Entrants are not permitted to share the contest link. If you are not a WSLS Insider and register, your entry will be disqualified. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the email or phone account from which entry is made. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the email or phone account from which entry is made. You can enter once during the contest period. Multiple entries received from one person or from one email address or phone number will void all such additional entries. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries are void and will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. By checking the appropriate box or selection in the entry form, entrants agree that Sponsor may contact entrant via email with information about the pre-selected goods or services. If you do not wish to receive these documents, do not tick the corresponding box in the registration form. If at any time you no longer wish to receive these materials in the future, please use the unsubscribe procedures contained in the email message.
Station will reject and delete any entry it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Any entry deemed obscene, biased, sexual, racist, bigoted, harmful or harassing will be void, resulting in the disqualification of the entrant and triggering other action if the Station deems it necessary. The Station will disqualify any entry from persons who do not meet the eligibility criteria.
· Selection of winners. One potential winner will be selected from all entries. Contest winner(s) must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, Publicity Release and/or Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of winning or notification of winning (sooner for time-sensitive prizes), or prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, Publicity Release and/or Prize Acceptance Form within the time required, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Station reserves the right to contact all contest participants to confirm entry. The official entry list will remain the property of Station and will not be distributed to Sponsor without the specific approval of the Contest entrant through the use of the Opt In checkbox on the entry form.
· Price. The (1) winner will receive a VIP table that can accommodate up to six (6) people. Each person at the VIP table will receive one (1) $10 food voucher and two (2) drink tickets. Total value of the prize: $700+ in fees. WSLS 10 will contact winners via their email address provided in the contest form and via a phone call to the number provided. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes or prize certificates must be collected at will from the Berglund Center during normal office hours. If a contest winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must claim the prize. Winners may be required to present photo ID. There will be no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except at the sole discretion of Station, which may substitute prizes of comparable value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes related to the awarding of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to fully complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 to receive the prize.
Disclaimers and Representations. The winner(s) assume(s) all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by their participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and releases the resort and the Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees, from any such liability. Neither the Station nor the Sponsor, nor their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees are responsible for: the failure of any entry to be received by the Station due to computer failures of any kind, traffic jams on the Internet or on any website, telecommunications, network, failures in electronic, telephone or mobile services, delays, busy signals, or any malfunction of equipment or other technical difficulties which could prevent the Station from receiving any submissions. ‘registration ; entries that are stolen, misdirected, scrambled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, late or damaged; any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering or downloading any materials in this Contest; or any human error, inaccurate transcription of entry information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials, or errors in these Official Rules. Where applicable, text messaging and data charges may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any charges incurred by an entrant for any method of entry.
The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify anyone tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the Official Contest Rules may result in disqualification of an entrant and/or forfeiture of any prize or prize. All decisions of Station management regarding the contest are final.
Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is unable to run as planned, including, without limitation, as a result of virus infection computer, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any kind, or for any reason whatsoever. The Station reserves the right to make changes to the contest rules, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will be effective upon announcement or posting. If, due to circumstances beyond the Station’s control, a contest or prize-related event is delayed, postponed, rescheduled, canceled or changes location, the Station reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the contest and will not be required to award a substitute prize.
Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, city and state of residence, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and advertising without additional compensation. The winner’s name and city of residence will be posted online and mailed to those who request it.
· Announcement of the winner. For the name of the winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt within 60 days of the end of the Contest Period to Station at 821 5th Street NE, Roanoke VA 24016, Attn: Contest Winner List, or ask -la online at [email protected] Be sure to specify the name of the contest for which you are requesting the list of winners.
Copyright 2021 by WSLS 10 – All rights reserved.