Looking for all the answers to NBA 2K23 music questions in MyCareer NBA 2K23? NBA 2K23 is out now and fans are slowly going through the story on MyCareer. One of MyCareer’s main story questlines allows players to interact with the legendary J. Cole in order to win the heart of the Music District. Once you’ve completed this storyline, if you still want to have some great music side quests, you’ll be happy to hear that Music Trivia daily is back in NBA 2K23 MyCareer. However, if you’re not particularly versatile when it comes to musical knowledge, don’t worry. In this guide we have all the NBA 2K23 Erick’s Vinyl answers.
All music questions answered in MyCareer NBA 2K23
If you were hoping to take music quizzes again in NBA 2K23, your wishes have come true. On the other hand, if you are not particularly delighted, like some of my colleagues, we have what you need! If these questions aren’t your cup of tea and you just want those sweet XP and VC rewards, then you’ve come to the right place. We will be updating this article regularly with all the daily Music Trivia answers.
When you receive a daily quest, you need to go to Erick’s Vynil. There, talk to Ben and Marvin. Currently we have answers for quizzes 3, 5 and 8. Nevertheless, we will make sure to update the article regularly with new information. That said, here are all the questions and answers we currently know.
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 1 Answers
We will add them soon.
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 2 Cheats
We will add them soon.
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 3 Answers
- In the popular TV sitcom “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” what was the name of the character played by Will Smith? – Answer: Will Smith.
- Rapper Childish Gambino co-starred in which TV series? – Answer: Community.
- Which Diana Ross classic was sampled on the seminal “Mo Money Mo Problems” by a Notorious BIG? – Answer: I go out.
Music Trivia 5 NBA 2K23 Walkthrough
- As I said, Lauryn Hill, co-star of Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, a film in the great cinematic universe of Sister Act…was a member of which Hip Hop trio? – Answer: Refugees.
- Public Enemy hype man and watch aficionado Flavor Flav tried to find love on which reality TV show? – Answer: Flavor of love.
- In the year 1989, The DOC opened their track “It’s Funky Enough” by asking what iconic question? – Answer: Are you ready for this?
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia 8 Answers
- According to Run DMC members, while Peter Piper was picking peppers, what was Run doing? – Answer: Rocked rhymes
- What rock artist had a brother who was also in their band? – Answer: Eddie Van Halen
- Kim Gordon provided unwavering bass and vocals for which pioneering noise rock band? – Answer: lively youth